What is the pediatric asthma age group go up to?

In brief: Usually late teens
Or until they become comfortable and established with an "adult" doc.
I see kids when they go off to college as it is a period of transition and i want to make sure they are controlled and they have someone that is familiar with them as they go off to school and transition.

In brief: Usually late teens
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
In brief: 18yr
I usually see patients until they graduate high school.

In brief: 18yr
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: About 90
One of the unique things about allergists is that they are trained to treat children & adults.
In that regard allergists are like family practitioners. Allergists are also well-trained in the assessment & management of asthma. So when allergists treat your asthma you can stay with them until they retire...And allergists rarely retire.

In brief: About 90
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Steven Machtinger
Dr. Brian Bezack
Pediatrics - Pulmonology
In brief: Depends
I will generally see established patients in my practice through college before transitioning them to the adult doctor. But this is likely doctor dependent.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Brian Bezack
Dr. Brian Bezack
In brief: Age 18
Pediatrics is normally considered to be from newborn to age 18.

In brief: Age 18
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology