Instead getting my sexy ripped chest the hard way should I just get pec implants like those hollywood stars?

Dr. James White
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: One way to approach
Pectoralis implants are generally solid silicone block implants which tend to feel much more firm than natural pec muscles.
Pectoralis implants are similar to the ones used for buttock or calf implants. There are advantages and disadvantages to these type of implants and tend to have higher complication rates. Do your homework; all cosmetic procedures come with pros and cons, risks.

In brief: One way to approach
Dr. James White
Dr. James White
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Not a fan
My honest opinion is that i think pec implants look ridiculous.
They just don't look natural ... Sorry. Get back on the bench and push it out.

In brief: Not a fan
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Umesh Patel