What does it mean to have a head and orbit CT with contrast?

Imaging. Your brain and eyes. Using dye to get better pictures. See radiologyinfo.Org.
Head CT. A head "ct" is a radiographic scan of your head. Your doctor apparently also wants to focus on the "orbit" area -- the bony structures that surround your eyes. "contrast" means they're requesting you to have some intravenous medicine during the scan, which will help better delineate certain brain structures. They first should ask if you are allergic to any of these radiographic "dyes".