What is wrong with my right side jaw, maxilla, and upper right side set of teeth? They hurt every morning after my boss gets on me.

Dr. Albert Pizzo
In brief: Chest and jaw pain
This may be heart pain called angina and can be very dangerous warning of impending heart attack.
Call your doctor to be seen immediately. Do not go to work or do anything stressful until you are seen medically. If pain suddenly is severe call 911 or get to er.

In brief: Chest and jaw pain
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry
In brief: Stress
The most likely cause is that your are clenching your teeth due to stress.
Find a way to reduce your stress and not clench your teeth. Occlusal guards are like a retainer that you can use so that you don't damage your teeth if you're clenching, but stress reduction is best.

In brief: Stress
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Cindy Juster