Where is a good place to find a head to toe exam for male cancers?

Dermatologist, then. A local hospital. A good dermatologist will offer an annual head to to exam. Check to make sure they look at everything, including between the toes. Many local hospitals will offer complimentary exams as a part of an outreach program/health fair. That's for skin cancer. Your primary care doctor or a urologist can test for the testicular cancer.
Any cancer ctr./hosp. Probably the best place for this kind of exam is a cancer center, or your hospital by a trusted oncologist referred to you by your doctor. There are doctors who specialize in this and they know what to look for, and the oncology centers specialize in cancer. Cancer treatment centers of america and memorial sloan kettering are two great examples.