Does macrolane breast injections make your boobs look natural or weird?

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: macrolane

This filler is not currently approved for use in the United States.
The substance that is composed of is called hyaluronic acid. However the results of the substance will not be permanent and will generally disappear within 6 to 12 months.

In brief: macrolane

Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Christopher Khorsandi
Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not to me

I don't very much like macrolane as a breast augmentation solution yet, for several reasons.
First, it is too easy a procedure - meaning there are many inexperienced doctors that don't understand breast beauty injecting this material and getting poor results. Also it is expensive and needs repeating. Better off with expertly placed breast implants or fat.

In brief: Not to me

Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville