What are the lumbar laminectomy aftercare rehab exercises?

See below. It really depends on what was done at surgery and the preferences of the surgeon. Most surgeons that i work with prefer a simple walking program in the first several weeks after the surgery and we may then get into more of a conditioning, endurance and strength training.
Generally, these . Start with mild cardiovascular routines like walking progressing to flexibility and core strengthening several weeks post op withan increase of cardio routines as tolerated with a return to all activities by 12 weeks.