How is lipozap different from liposuction and related procedures?

Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Be Careful!

There are many different "liposuction technologies" available; each claims to be better than the other. Each is also heavily marketed.
In my opinion, much more important than the specific technology used (when it comes to the surgical outcome or “effectiveness” of the procedure) is the surgeon using the “tool”. Patients are responsible to do their due diligence and select surgeon carefully.

In brief: Be Careful!

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Totally different

Lipozap is a combination of velashape cellulite radio-frequency treatments and injectable mesotherapy.
It's not even close to resembling liposuction. Also, liposuction actually works. Lipozap is pretty questionable.

In brief: Totally different

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. John Di Saia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Lipozap?

Liposuction removes fat physically but requires surgery.
In the move towards less invasive procedures, several technologies have come forth. Many do not have proven efficacy and tend not to be recommended by plastic surgeons. Lipozap was one of those: http://www.Cosmeticsurgerytruth.Com/blog/?P=2120.

In brief: Lipozap?

Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Big difference

First lioizap appears to have a high dissatisfaction rate according to my review of available materials.
Mitmis not liposuction. It claims to destroy at but there are numerous complaints on the internet.

In brief: Big difference

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik