Is it possible to fly far if I have heart block?

Depends on type. First degree av block-prolongation of the conduction time from atrium to ventricle. Mobitz I second degree block-progressive prolongation of the conduction time before a dropped beat. Mobitz ii second degree-sudden drop in conduction. Type 3 complete heart block (chb)-no communication between atrium and ventricle. Chb and mobitz ii requires immediate attention, others types stable and be follow.
Heart block. If the patient has mild, that is first degree av block, flying is ok. With second or third degree av block if the patient has the need for and has a pacemaker, should be ok to fly. If patient doesn't have the advanced av block corrected or protected, then flying carries significant risk.