Best healthy cooking oil out of the main commercial brands?

Dr. Mila McManus

In brief: Coconut oil.....

It's a myth that using olive oil and vegetable oils r healthy.
Olive oil is good for u but not when heated, so reserve that for salad dressing. Label should say virgin and cold-pressed. Best oils/fats to use with cooking r organic butter (kerrygold) and coconut oil. Because they r saturated, they won't turn rancid with heat like other oils.

In brief: Coconut oil.....

Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Scott Keith
Extra virgin olive oil is stable for many hours under high heat.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: For What Purpose.

the best oil is dependent on exactly what you intend to do with it.
Frying, sauté and flavoring may require different oils. I don't think that you ca say that there is a best one.

In brief: For What Purpose.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Keith is correct. Food choices are not the key to health. Fats in the diet can make a person chubby but they're only a minor factor in disease, even atherosclerosis. Eat sensibly, avoid tobacco, and stay physically fit.