Can I drink herbal teas while breastfeeding?

Yes. Drinking herbal teas is ok for a breastfeeding mom . . . But mom should be safe by drinking the types of teas that have been drunk for many generations, by buying from a reputable manufacturer, and by drinking a variety of teas (so not to get too much of one herb's chemicals). Remember that herbs are not strictly regulated, so there may be a little or a lot of herb in teabags of different brands.
Yes. As long as the teas aren't cannibis, opium or coca you are okay, certain teas like licorice root, fennel and fenugreek actually enhance breast milk supplies.
Yes. Chamomile, dill, fennel, lemon, orange and other common ingredients are quite safe. Most other herbs have not been studied. Ephedra (ma huang), in particular, would be a bad idea.