Is there a perispinal etanercept therapy for sciatica?

Not Yet. If its being done it is experimental. Not considered standard of care at this time.
Yes. I do recall some doctors who I believe are in california doing subcutaneous injections of this medication for sciatica. The rationale is that a leaking disc causes significant inflammation including something called tumor necrosis factor which Etanercept would target. However, I have not seen any positive large studies on this. Perhaps we will see something in the future.
Yes. In california not evidence patented procedure cash only from the web site only data is provided by scours with conflicts of interest no independent confirmation from conflict free scource option behaviors are not always evvidence based treatments it supposedly works for chronic backache stroke and alzhiemers testimonial medicine oxymoron.