What kind of estrogen supplements can improve your butt and boobs bigger?

Dr. David Sneid
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Why?
Estrogen, such as birth control pills, will generally lead to breast enlargement while you're taking them - but why take a medication that has potential side effects and can even kill you just for a cosmetic concern?

In brief: Why?
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. David Sneid
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology
In brief: None for both.
Estrogen is a prescription hormone.
There are 3 types: Estradiol (ovarian) estrone (made in body fat) estriol (estrogen of pregnancy. Estrone would stimulate the breast the most but would cause tenderness if at a dose that the breast got bigger. I'm not sure estrogen would affect your bottom (at least like fast food would!).

In brief: None for both.
Estrogen is a prescription hormone.
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham