How much does non-surgical nose job involve (artefill filler)?

It depends. I have to disagree. Non surgical nose job with artefill is a procedure I have done on over 500 patients. I have never seen a bad reaction and have never seen a case of a bump developing in the long term. I have been using artefill for this procedure for over 7 years. Because it takes multiple sessions to slowly build up the artefill, chances of over injection are low.
Artefill nose job. The cost will be based on the amount of filler used (# of syringes used). I would strongly discourage you from having this procedure done. Artefill has pmma particles that remain in the area injected and cannot be removed, if you are unhappy with the result or you have a reaction to the filler there may not be much you can do about it.
Liquid rhinoplasty. Liquid rhinoplasty demands an understanding of nasal anatomy. Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.