How much does non-surgical nose job involve (artefill filler)?

Dr. Andres Gantous
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Artefill nose job

The cost will be based on the amount of filler used (# of syringes used).
I would strongly discourage you from having this procedure done. Artefill has pmma particles that remain in the area injected and cannot be removed, if you are unhappy with the result or you have a reaction to the filler there may not be much you can do about it.

In brief: Artefill nose job

Dr. Andres Gantous
Dr. Andres Gantous
Dr. Alexander Rivkin
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: It depends

I have to disagree.
Non surgical nose job with artefill is a procedure I have done on over 500 patients. I have never seen a bad reaction and have never seen a case of a bump developing in the long term. I have been using artefill for this procedure for over 7 years. Because it takes multiple sessions to slowly build up the artefill, chances of over injection are low.

In brief: It depends

I have to disagree.
Dr. Alexander Rivkin
Dr. Alexander Rivkin
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Liquid rhinoplasty

Liquid rhinoplasty demands an understanding of nasal anatomy.
Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

In brief: Liquid rhinoplasty

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Inexpensive

Inexpensive but not useful for most nasal defects.

In brief: Inexpensive

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris