What kind of disorder is type 2 diabetes?

Older patients. Type two diabetes is generally seen in older patients. It is caused by the body becoming resistant to Insulin so initially the Insulin level is high as opposed to juvenile diabetes where there is a lack of insulin. However, eventually the type two diabetic may have low Insulin levels also and require insulin. Both are major risk factors for vascular disease.
Insulin resistance. Type ii diabetes is a disorder with high Insulin levels and Insulin resistance. It can be treated with a permanent life style change in which one eats 6 small meals a day with high quality protein, non starchy beans and grains like quinoa, vegetables, and berries. If one lowers stress and walks or moves after each meal, Insulin resistance goes down and weight as well.
DM2. Diabetes is a disorder of pancreas- due to insufficient production of insulin. In addition to this, Insulin resistance can also a factor.