Whats the difference between lipozap and liposuction?

Liposuction works... Lipozap the last time i checked was out of business. It was not terribly or reliably effective. http://www.cosmeticsurgerytruth.com/blog/?p=2120.
Big difference! I had to read about this one. Lipozap combines several different non- invasive fat reduction techniques followed by injection of fat melters aka mesotherapy. It's safety and effectiveness are not well described but there are numerous complaints on the internet and i would advise caution prior to proceeding with this therapy. Liposuction is the removal of fat using suction.
Be Careful. There are many different liposuction technologies available; each claims to be better than the other. Each is also heavily marketed. In my opinion, much more important than the specific technology used (when it comes to the surgical outcome or “effectiveness” of the procedure) is the surgeon using the “tool”. Patients are responsible to do their due diligence and select surgeon carefully.
Lipo-B-Gone. Liposuction is a surgical procedures that safely and effectively removes localized accumulations of fat. The most important part of liposuction is the professional doing it. Always check credentials. In 2008 lipozap (medaesthetica) earned an “f” rating from the bbb. Reasons: it doesn’t deliver what it promises; doesn’t honor its guarantee, and clients are unable to get assistance once they pay.