Compare quality of cleaning with regular and electric teeth brushing device?

Dr. Gary Chapman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Both need to be done
Teeth require maintenance to last your life time.
Daily brushing/flossing is necessary to remove the plaque that caused tooth decay. Any toothbrush used appropriately with suffice. Dental cleanings are performed 1-3 times/yr for most people to remove the hardened plaque(tarter) that causes gum disease. Your toothbrush cannot remove tarter.

In brief: Both need to be done
Dr. Gary Chapman
Dr. Gary Chapman
Dr. Dennis Kelley
Dentistry
In brief: Similar
I have patients that get great results with both techniqes.
The most important aspect of brushing is to do it 3 times daily. If you have a dexterity problem the electric brush may help you reach difficult areas. Some patients prefer to use a higher tech device; and get better results because of their higher compliance rate.

In brief: Similar
Dr. Dennis Kelley
Dr. Dennis Kelley
Dr. William Forsythe