Want to have the laser acne removal, is it possible?

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Not really

The aesthera laser pulls the skin tight then supposedly with withdraws oil from the follicles but no laser cures acne.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: No cure

some lasers can control acne reduce present lesions by opening pores, removing cellular debris and possibly killing the P acne bacteria.
Recently carbon peels with q switched yag lasers are promising. That is what I do however I still have patients take the standard therapy. Benzoyl peroxide, anitibiotic either lotion or pill possibly a retin-a prep that is not destroyed by the benzoyl peroxide.

In brief: No cure

Dr. Glenn Messina
Dr. Glenn Messina