Where do most kids get their sex education from?

Dr. Ana Adelstein
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Type of Sex Ed Info?
The results of a recent poll on sex ed in the USA conducted by NPR, the Kaiser Family Foundation, & the Kennedy School of Gov at Harvard, get us thinking abt *sources* of different kinds of sex ed info! Where kids learn "the basics/birds & bees" (at least in reference 2 heterosexual activity) may B different from where they learn about types of sex, sexual orientation, birth control, etc.

In brief: Type of Sex Ed Info?
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Dr. Ana Adelstein
Poll conducted in 2003 as reported by NPR in 2014. NPR piece here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1622610
Dr. Michael Sinclair
In brief: It varies
Parents, school, other kids, online, books, television and many other sources are all sources.
In my opinion, the ideal situation is where the parents start the education at home.

In brief: It varies
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Shontae Buffington