What is success of laparoscopic anti-reflux surgery for hiatal hernia?

Varies. Don't be afraid to ask your surgeon. Most surgeons track their outcomes for at least a few years. If you go to a surgeon with good results and you do your part (eating right and keeping your weight in check) - you can expect durable relief with surgery.
90% Depends on how you define success. It relieves symptoms 98% but in ten years symptoms return in 40%.
Very high. Gold standard for reflux is nissen fundoplication (stomach wrap ).