What is the normal level of estrone?

VARIES PRE/POST MENO. Estrogen is actually a group of hormones is produced in the Pituatary gland and is mainly responsible for developing female sex organs.It does cosist of three fractions Estrone,estradiol and estriol Estrone level varies with age Pre Menopausal-17-200pg/ml Post Menopausal7-40pg/ml.
10-60 pg/mL. For an adult male, 10-60 pg/ml, but that range varies depending on the laboratory. I've seen the upper limit in the 100s, and the lower limit in the single digits. Best way to know is to have the lab tell you what its reference range is.