What should be the daily carbohydrate intake for someone with type 2 diabetes or gestational diabetes?

That's a hard one. If you are looking for a carved in stone #, I won't give you one. It depends on your current weight, the weight you've gained so far in your pregnancy, the severity of your diabetes etc. Your best bet would be to talk it over with your nutritionist, who should help you make out a plan and suggest a menu or two that you may follow.
Variable. That would depend on your energy output and size and the number of babies in utero. Generally about half your calories should be carbohydrates. For average size woman 150 grams or more. With gestational diabetes one should avoid adding simple sugar.