How can I remedy my baby's gas?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Find cause

Many babies have gas.
..Especially in the evening. If the gas is a lot and the baby is fussy, i like to address diet. Other things that can help with gas include gripe water, a product called cocyntal at the health food store, and for some just probiotics. Sometimes pumping the legs gently like a bicycle will help the baby release gas. Massaging clockwise around the belly button helps move gas.

In brief: Find cause

Many babies have gas.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Flatus

By burping more frequently, although this isn't going to help too much.
The gas comes from the foods you are feeding, such as lots of green veggies. Gas isn't a bad thing other than the smell. Baby could also be swallowing too much air with feeds.

In brief: Flatus

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick