What is the best tooth whitening product otc?

Dr. James Beck
Dentistry

In brief: Strips & custom tray

Most any brand of over the counter whitening strips are very good.
Don't waste your money on whitening toothpaste or whitening mouthwash...They simply don't work and are a marketing gimmick. The only way to whiten teeth is to hold the whitening gel on the teeth for long periods of time such as in strips or custom trays that the dentist can make for you.

In brief: Strips & custom tray

Dr. James Beck
Dr. James Beck
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Crest Whitestrips

I have seen some very nice results when my patients tried crest whitestrips on their own.
However, there are certain limitations and many precautions. They were lucky, but you might not be. First make sure your teeth are professional cleaned, you are free of cavities, and your gums are healthy. Fillings and crowns will not whiten. At least ask your dentist first before you try any otc product.

In brief: Crest Whitestrips

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler

In brief: Many

My suggestion would be to stick with one that has the ada seal of approval.
You then have the assurance that it has been tested by a reputable group of scientists. Crest white strips are one that works well and are readily available otc.

In brief: Many

Dr. Willis Hardesty
Dr. Willis Hardesty

In brief: Look for the ADA sea

Look for the ada seal of approval.

In brief: Look for the ADA sea

Look for the ada seal of approval.
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Stephen Tsoucaris
Dr. Steven Seres