Ear, nose, and throat specialists are the doctors who treat snoring?

Sleep Specialist. You could talk to your ent, but you can also talk to your primary care physician about snoring. He/she may refer you to a board certified sleep specialist md to determine if your just have primary snoring, or a more complex problem called sleep apnea. You can then discuss your options for teatment.
Sometimes. An ENT doctor may be of help if you have extremely large tonsils and a very broad and long uvula. Surgical removal of these structures may significantly reduce your snoring or sleep disorder. You should have a sleep study first and determine if you are a candidate for a CPAP machine. The base of the tongue is the major cause of sleep disorders. So a dental appliance may help.