Should I get a lower body lift for flabby thigh/butt skin?

Body Lift Procedure. The body lift is three procedures combined in one operative session. The procedures are the tummy tuck, outer thigh lift, and the posterior buttocks lift. In answer to your question, if you also have loose stomach skin, than the body lift procedure would likely help you. Dr. Ricardo rodriguez baltimore, maryland.
Yes. A lower body lift can address loose, hanging skin of the thighs and buttocks. By removing excess skin and repositioning the underlying structures, one can reshape the lower body. Please understand that this a major procedure and you should shop for the most experienced plastic surgeon you can find to do it.