Any natural approaches to menopause?

Yes. Black cohosh is an herb which may be beneficial for hot flashes, but which should be avoided if there is liver illness. The lignans in flaxseed and flaxseed oil may help night sweats/ to obtain the most benefit from flaxseed oil, it should be cold grinded. The plant Estrogens in red clover may be helpful with mild menopausal symptoms but may be contraindicated in a woman with either breast or...
Partly effective. You may mean menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Some patients take otc products made from black cohosh or soy that sometimes help, if my patients really want to try this, i tell them to try estroven (red clover), but follow the instructions. These products are not fda approved or tested so you need to be careful, at least estroven has been around for awhile and seems safe.