Need I tell my partner if I have trichomoniasis?

In brief: Yes,
If you want to be free of trichomoniasis both you ; your partner need to be treated.
Trichomoniasis can be treated w one or multiple oral doses of Metronidazole or tinidazole. These are antibiotics which your doctor can order. It is my opinion that you are ethically obligated to inform your partner of this sexually transmitted disease. Take care.

In brief: Yes,
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Trichmonas/partner
Yes you have to if you need to be treated and not get it again.
Like all sexually transmitted diseases both partners need to be treated, otherwise there is reinfection.

In brief: Trichmonas/partner
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Arnon Rubin