How are genital warts treated if you can see them?

Many options. See your doctor to verify that you have genital warts. If so, the doctor may prescribe treatments you can administer yourself at home, like podofilox, imiquimod, or sinecatechin ointment. The doctor can also treat in the office using podophyllin, tricholoracetic acid, freezing, or excision. Whatever you choose, be sure to get follow-up.
Destruction. Visible genital warts can be treated with many different destructive methods. Some of those methods include; liquid nitrogen, topical podophyllin, cantharidin, imiquimod, sinecatechens, and several other methods. It is important to remember that just because you cannot see the warts, doesn't mean you are not spreading them to your partner. Be careful, see your doctor.