What is the human papillomavirus (hpv)?

Fmly of wart viruses. Hpv includes at least 100 identified strains of a wart producing dna bases virus. Two strains are associated with cervical cancer and 2 with genital warts. The virus is a somewhat stelth agent that can pass easily in spite of condom use different from some other std's. It can also go unnoticed & hibernate for years. About 70% of females are expected to be serum + for hpv within 3 yrs of 1st sex.
Group Of Viruses. HPV stands for Human Pappiloma Virus which is a group of Viruses that are responsible to cause Cancer of Cevix in women and Cancer of Anus and mouth in both sexes.It usully transmitted by Sexual intercourse,vaginal,anal and oral sex It is preventable by HPV Vaccine.