I just found out I have gonorrhea. What should I do? They said they have to report it.

Get treated. You should get treated immediately, for your own health and to avoid spreading it to others. The case will be reported to the state health department by the lab, and possibly also by your doctor. The health department may or may not contact you to ask you about your sexual contacts.