Where can I get birth control?

Store or Office. You can get condoms at any pharmacy store. Most towns have a planned parenthood office which offers all types of birth control as well as well-women exams or see your family physician. You can also call any ob/gyn office to schedule an appointment at your convenience. Most physicians offer birth control so make a call soon.
Obtain birth control. Where you obtain birth control depends upon the kind that you wish. Foam & condoms are available in most pharmacies. You need an rx for a diaphragm or oral contraceptives so you need to visit an md or a clinic such as planned parenthood. Withdrawal depends upon your partner. So you have many options and choices that you can make without necessarily seeing an md.