What can I do to try to feel better with fibromyalgia?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Many things
Since I do not know you i cannot give you specific medical advice however these are some of the things that i use.
Exercise- start with gentle stretching, consider yoga-great for the body and the mind. Walking program, gradually increase intensity and duration. Meditation, healthy nutrition, more veggies, less processed food, less meat, less fat ( with the exception of omega 3s). Occ. Meds.

In brief: Many things
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management
In brief: Fibromyalgia
Keep yourself active.
Eat healthy, visit the fibromyalgia web site for additional info. Perhaps try acupuncture and massage. Get involved in a good exercise program that is low impact and involved good gradual stretches. Pool exercises is also good.

In brief: Fibromyalgia
Keep yourself active.
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice
In brief: Multiple modalities
A non-successful treatment program for fibromyalgia (FM) needs a shift in focus.
One might start w. the three approved meds, then add the following: aqua therapy type of physical therapy, gentle yoga, biofeedback, massage, medicinal cannabis, neutriceuticals, mindfulness therapies, and optimization of ongoing nutrition.

In brief: Multiple modalities
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Adam Levy