I think I may have depression. Where can I get help?

Psychiatrist. A good start would be an experienced psychiatrist or therapist, who can review your situation with you and develop a plan for treatment, if needed. This may involve psychotherapy, lifestyle recommendations, and possible medications if appropriate, etc. There are many ways to treat depression -- not all involving antidepressants. Good luck to you.