Can one with binge eating disorder get better?

Dr. Nina Savelle-rocklin
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Absolutely!!
I've treated patients who struggled DECADES and are no longer bingeing.
Whatever is going on with food is a symptom of the problem, not "the" problem. It's vital to understand what's eating "at" you, instead of focusing on food. Psychotherapy can help you learn new ways of coping.

In brief: Absolutely!!
Dr. Nina Savelle-rocklin
Dr. Nina Savelle-rocklin
Dr. Julie O'Toole
In brief: Absolutely!
You need help and you need help from people who will not shame you, regardless of your size.

In brief: Absolutely!
Dr. Julie O'Toole
Dr. Julie O'Toole
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Binge eating
Sure they can, with proper medical care, life style changes, and cognitive behavior therapy with therapist experienced with eating disorders.

In brief: Binge eating
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Jane Van Dis