Can one with binge eating disorder get better?

Absolutely!! I've treated patients who struggled DECADES and are no longer bingeing. Whatever is going on with food is a symptom of the problem, not "the" problem. It's vital to understand what's eating "at" you, instead of focusing on food. Psychotherapy can help you learn new ways of coping.
Absolutely! You need help and you need help from people who will not shame you, regardless of your size.
Binge eating. Sure they can, with proper medical care, life style changes, and cognitive behavior therapy with therapist experienced with eating disorders.