Where can I find help for an anxiety disorder?

Dr. Or Counseler. A psychiatrist would be a good resource, because he or she would be able to prescribe medication to help you, plus work with you in therapy to help improve or resolve the anxiety disorder. Another option is to meet with a mental health counselor for the therapy portion of treatment, and work with your family physician or internist to get medication to assist you as you work through the problem.