What can I do myself if I have an anxiety disorder?

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology
In brief: See below
Relaxation, deep breathing (you can google instructions).
You can also keep a diary of the events that cause the anxiety (what happened, the thoughts you had, where did it feel in your body. Ask for help, if you feel you can't control your symptoms --a counselor who specializes in cognitive behavior therapy. Consider meds, if needed. Good luck!

In brief: See below
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Krishna Kumar
In brief: Free of Anxiety
I commend you for wanting to take actions for Anxiety Disorder.
•Set the Goal of Becoming Captain over Anxiety symptoms; NOT Victim •Feel Blessings of 3 Million Air Sacs in your lungs due to which you have Breath of Life every 4 seconds. •Feel Wonders of Creation in a National Park •Realize that you have Anxiety-free times and days •Breathing and Music Relaxation •Visual Imagery •MeditationYoga

In brief: Free of Anxiety
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Michael Athans, ph.d.
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Control anxiety
Let's see what you have control over in your environment.
We can explore possible stressors and develop better coping skills for each situation.

In brief: Control anxiety
Dr. Michael Athans, ph.d.
Dr. Michael Athans, ph.d.