How much physical activity do I need in menopause?

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine
In brief: 150 minutes/week
Physical activity guidelines for americans recommend that adults get 150 min/wk of moderate-intensity or 75 min/wk of high-intensity physical activity.
Moderate intensity allows you to talk while you're exercising. High intensity means that you can't carry on a conversation. It's also recommended that adults do strength training, like lifting weights, twice a week to keep bones and muscles strong.

In brief: 150 minutes/week
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. TRUC DAO
In brief: Fitness exercise
I serve mainly elders with mental health, from above 60 till the late 80s = i demand a strictly 1h walk twice daily or 1h walk then every hours 60-100 times alternated leg lifting = from standing position (holding onto a chair in front for stability) then lift each leg to horizontal and knee bent 90 degrees or/and arms from dropping along body to lift frontally or laterally to straight up.

In brief: Fitness exercise
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. TRUC DAO
Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Some
Based on physiologic responses, aerobic exercise has been far overrated.
Simple walking, climbing stairs when you can and parking out in the store lots to walk helps a great deal. Some resistance or weight bearing exercise in conjunction with calcium is also good. Ankle and wrist weights while walking could be a part of this.

In brief: Some
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Adam Levy