Is it normal to take couple of days to wake up after a aortic valve replacement surgery?

NO, but it happens. Most patients wake up the same day. Rarely, a patient may wake up agitated requiring further sedation to protect them from harming themselves. This may take several days to wake up appropriately. Even more unusual is the patient who does not wake up due to a stroke. All of the above patients may still have a very successful outcome, but recovery may take longer.
No. Almost all patients will be fully awake, after aortic valve surgery, within 12 hours. If it takes two days to wake up, I would be concerned that the mental status was not intact prior to surgery or there has been injury to the brain during sugrery.