With inflammatory bowel disease, do I have a higher chance of colon cancer?

Yes. Ulcerative colitis and crohn's increases cancer risk.
Yes, unfortunately. There is a well documented association between chronic ulcerative colitis and colon cancer. The risk will depend on the extent, duration, and activity of disease.. Pancolitis confers a 5- to 15-fold increase in risk. Although, data is less. It appears that pancolitis due to crohn's disease is associated with a similar relative risk of colon ca as extensive uc. Extensive surveillance is needed.
Yes. Higher risk need surveillance colonoscopy lifetime.
Yes you do. The risk of developing colorectal cancer is higher in both ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease. The risk in colitis increases the longer you have the disease. Surveillance colonoscopies done every year often begin 8-10 years after diagnosis. Multiple biopsies are required to rule out precancerous tissue called dysplasia. Crohn's disease also increases the risk, but it is somewhat lower.