Can I have breast reconstruction at the same time as mastectomy?

Most women can. Immediate breast reconstruction allows the patient to wake up from the surgery "whole" and avoid the experience of a flat chest. Having the reconstruction at the same time typically leads to nicer results and less scarring compared to delayed reconstruction (reconstruction performed some time after mastectomy). Most women with early breast cancer (stage 1 or 2) or brca+ are candidates.
Depends. Depends on you, your cancer and your plastic surgeon. Talk with your oncologist and your surgeon about immediate breast reconstruction.
Absolutely. There are caveats depending on the extent and type of cancer you have at the time of surgery.
Usually. Immediate reconstruction avoids image of no breast mound but also allows preservation of the skin envelope (if it's not directly involved by the cancer) and sometimes the nipple complex. This may afford a more natural look/feel. A complicating factor is need for postmastectomy radiation esp. If a tissue recon is planned. Review your options with your breast surgeon and consult with plastic surgeon.
Maybe. Depends on the reason for mastectomy, whether you will need radiation and many other factors. Always a good idea to see a plastic surgeon before the mastectomy so that you plan for the best outcome. Make sure that your breast surgeon is very experienced in breast cancer - typically with a surgical oncology or breast surgery fellowship (or a general surgeon with lots of breast surgery experience).
Generally yes. Though there are reasons not to perform reconstruction at the time of mastectomy, most women will be good candidates to have concurrent surgery. However, most will need one or more surgeries depending on the type of reconstruction. It is best to ask questions and discuss all the options with your reconstructive surgeon.