Can I breastfeed if I am taking antithyroid medicine for graves?

Breast Feeding thyro. Safety of breast feeding while on anti thyroid medicines.Anumber of studies found no effect on thyroid function and physical and intellectual development in infants who are brest fed while on ptu (propylthiouracil), (propylthiouracil) Methimazole and tapazole. Methimazole and tapazole cross in the milk easily, but ptu (propylthiouracil) is crossed in small amont and is preferable still some physicians have concern abut thyroid suupression, goiter and devel.