I have been trying to get pregnant for three years, I have pcos&metabolic syndrome. Myperiods very irregular. What steps can I take to get pregnant?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Get help

You need to see a doctor, it often turns out to be easy to get pregnant with a little professional help.
If you've been working with a doctor for 3 years without success, get a new one. You don't say, but if you are overweight then even modest weight-loss can help, possibly even just trying at home.

In brief: Get help

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Michael Traub
Important to finally see a fertility specialist so they can help you to ovulate and give you a chance to become pregnant!
Dr. Scott Roseff
Fertility Medicine

In brief: See an RE!

Board certified reproductive endocrinologists specialize in treating pcos.
Consider seeing one who is an expert in the modern treatment of pcos to assure you're on the proper track.

In brief: See an RE!

Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Scott Roseff
Dr. Jane Van Dis