I am trying to get pregnant currently on 1000iu of hCG and 150 of clmid for 4 months just the hCG last month and still not prgant any suggestions?

Seeing an RE??? Are you seeing a board certified reproductive endocrinologist? If not, you may want to consider doing so, as he/she has special training and expertise in the fertility field. See a board certified re asap!
Tests vs. new plan. If you and your partner have not had a thorough initial workup, which includes appropriate blood testing and evaluating fallopian tubes (hsg) for you, and a semen analysis for your partner then stop and do those before continuing. If you have all those done and normal, talk with your doctor about further diagnostics vs. Switching treatment plans.