How should I take care of a burn to one of my butt cheeks? I accidentally sat down on a torch.

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care
In brief: Ouch!
You need to have the area looked at by a wound care physician or burn specialist.
Seek help immediately.

In brief: Ouch!
Seek help immediately.
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Ouch!
Keep the area clean by washing with a gentle soap.
Then apply antibiotic or silvadene (silver sulfadiazine) (prescription) cream to the area twice daily and cover with gauze and a bandage/tape.

In brief: Ouch!
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care
In brief: Wound honey
If you can buy get medihoney to area cover with advanced healing dsg by johnson and johnson.
If it is tough to cover the area just use medihoney three times a day. Orally take methionine 500mg twice daily until tissue heals.

In brief: Wound honey
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Cindy Juster