I have severe acne scars all ovrr my face. Some are holes while other are in the form of reddened skin while some are both...Non surgical ways plz?

Acne scars. you can consider laser treatment or direct excision of scars. have your face evaluated by a board certified dermatologist and a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Many options. There are many different ways to try to improve the appearance of acne scars. The best place to start is with a consultation with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who can review the expected results with skin care, resurfacing procedures, injections or surgical techniques. Unfortunately this is often a difficult problem and you need to go in with the expectation of improvement, not perfection.
Acne scar treatment. Treatment for acne scars depends on the type & location of the scars as well as your skin type. For facial acne scars, common treatments include fraxel and fractionated co2 resurfacing. In some cases a mild for of surgery called submission can be helpful. Pulsed light or pulsed dye laser may be useful for red scars . I'd suggest seeing a dermatologist to help determine best treatment options.