Had thyroid cancer been on 188mcg levothyroxine TSH has been normal .41 now this blood work 2 months later I am high over nine point 31 why could I be?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: High TSH means
Inadequate thyroid hormone to suppress and you need more synthroid/thyroxine.

In brief: High TSH means
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Robert Lang
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: Many reasons
Are you taking your levothyroxine fasting with water only? If you take it with food or have food too soon after, you may not absorb it.
If your medication got moisture in it, it will lose potency. Also, if your pharmacy changed manufacturer the med may not be the same in your body. The 2 major endocrine associations recommend that patients be sure that they stay with same manufacturer.

In brief: Many reasons
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Robert Lang
Dr. Arnon Rubin