I took zithromax to cure chlamydia but am not sure if I could be preg, my bf& I had unprotected sex after I got my IUD remove, before finding out std.?

Dr. Leto Quarles
In brief: Preg test, test cure
Zithromax is safe in pregnancy, and is used commonly both to treat chlamydia and for other infections.
You and your partner should both be treated for chlamydia, practice safe sex, and get retested 2 weeks after treatment to make sure the chlamydia is gone. It is fine to wait for this 2-week follow-up appt to do a pregnancy test, or get one over-the-counter sooner if you've already missed a period.

In brief: Preg test, test cure
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Leto Quarles
Dr. Peter Kurzweil