Red, sore bumps on ll back of scalp, lymph nodes swollen on l neck & on head. Dr. Said it is psoraisis/gave me ointment. I feel head sick w/ fever. ?

Dr. Lorrie Klein
Dermatology

In brief: See your doctor

Sounds like more than psoriasis.
See your primary care doctor so she/he can run some tests on you to rule out infection and other causes of lymph node swelling. Psoriasis does not usually cause lymph nodes to swell unless the plaques get secondarily infected.

In brief: See your doctor

Sounds like more than psoriasis.
Dr. Lorrie Klein
Dr. Lorrie Klein
Dr. Mark Tosca
Urgent Care

In brief: Be seen again

If you are having pain and there is a red, blistered appearance you should be seen again to make sure it isn't shingles.
Even if it isn't, if you have a fever you need to be seen. Fever isn't associated with psoriasis, nor psoriatic arthritis. I don't know when you were last seen but if you have fever someone should look again to assess for cellulitis or abscess.

In brief: Be seen again

Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Mark Tosca
Dr. Umesh Patel