Im having left upper abdominal pain I have been vomiting almost every time I eat I have diahrrea 90% in the middle of eating or right after ?

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Also known as a stomach bug.
If you are getting dehydrated or see blood in your stool or when you vomit you should go to the emergency room or your doctors office. You may need to get fluids through an IV or possibly antibiotics. If symptoms seem to be getting better you may be able to wait it out if fluids stay down.

In brief: Gastroenteritis

Also known as a stomach bug.
Dr. Prashant Sinha
Dr. Prashant Sinha
Dr. David Wyatt

In brief: Gastritis

Sounds like a type of -itis.
Colitis/gastritis/enteritis. All which mean an inflammation of the intestines or stomach and can be associated with infection. Could be irritable bowel syndrome... Bland diet, lots of water/ clear fluids and see md asap!

In brief: Gastritis

Sounds like a type of -itis.
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery